Wednesday, October 9, 2019

#SexForGrades: Kemi Olunloyo Sends Strong Warning To Kiki

#SexForGrades: Kemi Olunloyo Sends Strong Warning To Kiki

#SexForGrades: Kemi Olunloyo Sends Strong Warning To Kiki

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Kiki Mordi For Exposing Herself In SexForGrade Video 

Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has warned Kiki Mordi following her role in the recently released #sexforgrades documentary released by BBC Africa.

Incase You Missed: Nigerians Reacts As BBC Exposes Sex For Grades Lecturer In UNILAG

Olunloyo warned that Kiki might have exposed herself to grave danger as she refused to cover her face in the now viral video, NaijaNews Reports

Recall as previously reported by Naija News, Kiki had also cried out that she has started receiving death threats after the video which exposed some University lecturers indicted for sexual harassment went viral.

In her reaction to the saga, Olunloyo warned that Kiki should have covered her face and remained anonymous just as others involved in the documentary’s production.

She warned that such death threats could be carried out on the investigative journalist, expressing worries over the ability of the BBC to protect her.

Olunloyo bared her mind in a series of tweets on her Twitter account on Tuesday where she recalled the murder of Ahmed Hussein-Suale, saying:
Also Read: Sex For Roles: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Laments
“There are CREDIBLE THREATS on her life that I have confirmed. @MrFixNigeria
@CPJAfrica pls RT. @PoliceNG @TwitterSafety pls take note. The British Broadcasting Corporation and Anas were unable to protect Ahmed Hussein-Suale(Divela) #sexforgrades #BBCAfricaneye.”

In her opinion, Olunloyo said Kiki was unprofessional, arrogant and ignorant for exposing her face in the documentary, warning that she has put herself in huge danger.

“@BBCAfrica didn’t protect her identity as she went undercover in a sting on #sexforgrades. It was completely unprofessional. An undercover Journalist must NEVER be revealed after the job is done. The Journalists that did Siasa and Codeine/Tramadol were never revealed. Huge danger.”

“She is arrogant and full of ignorance. @kikimordi leave Nigerian soil and don’t try to be a hero in the name of investigative Journalism for a BIG media outlet. BBC had an Exodus in 2014. Most Journalists told me they were “gagged”. #sexforgrades suspect in Ghana already boasting.”

“The network has been struggling now for 5 years. I’ve helped BBC promote or contribute to investigations but it’s an absolute travesty to put an undercover Journalist’s face and name to an UNDERCOVER story. Nigeria/Ghana are dangerous #sexforgrades #BBCAfricaneye
@PoliceNG”

Olunloyo also called for mental treatment for identified victims of sexual harassment.

“I will say no more on this matter. Nigerian media outlets rarely do UNDERCOVER WORK. Even @PoliceNG limits it to violent crimes. The bigger picture is the trauma these young ladies passed through has not been treated.”

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

EPL: Arsene Wenger Fires Warning To Nicolas Pepe After His Slow Start At Arsenal

EPL: Arsene Wenger Fires Warning To Nicolas Pepe After His Slow Start At Arsenal

Wenger Sends Strong Warning To Arsenal Winger, Pepe


EPL: Wenger Sends Strong Warning To Arsenal Winger, Pepe


Former Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has warned Nicolas Pepe that he will have to fight for his place in the team, if his form does not improve.

Pepe joined from Lille for a club-record fee of £72million in the summer transfer window.

Arsene Wenger fires warning to Nicolas Pepe after his slow start at Arsenal


The Ivorian has been criticised for a sluggish start to his Gunners career, scoring once in 10 appearances in all competitions.

The 24-year-old has only completed 90 minutes in a Premier League match on four occasions.

With youngsters such as Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Martinelli having impressed in attacking roles this season, Wenger believes Pepe could start to come under pressure for a spot in Unai Emery’s starting line-up.

“I like the player and I thought it was a good decision [to sign him].

“He’s not yet completely adapted and you have to give him some time. He looks a little bit to be playing not with the freedom he did in France at the moment.


EPL: Wenger Sends Strong Warning To Arsenal Winger, Pepe

“I see some characteristics of his game, especially off the ball, that don’t happen at the moment. On the other hand, I must say we have good young players who can play on the flanks, [and] that he will have a fight to keep his position,” Wenger told Omnisport.
U.S. Signs Trade Deal With Japan

U.S. Signs Trade Deal With Japan

U.S. Signs Trade Deal With Japan
U.S. Signs Trade Deal With Japan. Image: Nypost.com


U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday signed a new trade deal with Japan, the White House said.

The countries had announced an initial deal in September, including increased access to Japanese markets for U.S. agricultural producers.


The deal comes as Trump struggled to finalise more complete trade deals with a number of key commercial partners, including Europe, China, Mexico and Canada.

Meanwhile, U.S. threat remained of imposing car tariffs on Japan, in spite the deal.

Trump had so far paid two visits to Japan, with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe working to build a relationship with the U.S. president.

dpa/NAN
Sex For Roles: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Laments

Sex For Roles: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Laments


Sex For Roles: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Laments
Sex For Roles: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Laments


Nollywood Actor and son of legendary Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie has remind Kiki Mordi and co to have a look in the Movie Industries and Private Businesses.

He cited this on his Twitter handle and it states:

“No be only #sexforgrades dey oo, there’s sex for roles in Nollywood, sex for promotion in offices. E dey everywhere. I hope they all be exposed.”


Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood

What do you have to say about this?
Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)


Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)


Tyson Fury had his first taste of WWE action after taking his feud with Braun Strowman to the next level by sparking a mass brawl on Monday Night RAW, MySportDab reports.

Fury first came to blows with the American wrestler on Smackdown last week, before being escorted from the building by security.

But the Gypsy King was back on Monday, invited as a guest on Monday Night RAW, where he demanded an apology from Strowman for being disrespected.

After being introduced to the US crowd, he said: 'Last week I was here minding my own business, Braun tried to make me look like a fool. I wound up getting chucked out, so tonight I'm here to demand an apology.'

Strowman then entered the ring and hit back: 'Look man, I was messing around and trying to have a little fun with you last Friday on Smackdown. That is, until I saw the way you looked at me like you wanted a piece of this.

'I don't know if you heard, but when security was dragging your a*** out of the building I was shouting "let him go" because I promise you, the last thing you want is to get in my ring. You have no idea what I'm capable of. I will literally eat you for lunch.'

After some more verbal sparring, things turned physical as Strowman lifted Fury into the corner before security burst into the ring to break the pair up.

See some photos after the cut...

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In (Photos)


Watch the video below...


Brexit LIVE: Boris Johnson Talks With EU 'Are Dead' After Explosive Merkel Phone Call

Brexit LIVE: Boris Johnson Talks With EU 'Are Dead' After Explosive Merkel Phone Call

Brexit LIVE: Boris Johnson Talks With EU 'Are Dead' After Explosive Merkel Phone Call
Image: express.co.uk


A BREXIT deal between the UK and European Union is “essentially impossible, not just now but for ever” following an explosive phone call between Boris Johnson and Angela Merkel this morning.


The Prime Minister and German Chancellor spoke on the telephone earlier this morning, with Ms Merkel saying there could only be a deal if Northern Ireland stays in the customs union but if not, then a deal is “overwhelmingly unlikely”.

A Downing Street source said: 

The call with Merkel showed the EU has adopted a new position. She made clear a deal is overwhelmingly unlikely and she thinks the EU has a veto on us leaving the customs union.

“Merkel said that if Germany wanted to leave the EU they could do it no problem but the UK cannot leave without leaving Northern Ireland behind in the customs union and in full alignment forever.

“She said that Ireland is the government’s special problem and Ireland must at least have a veto on Northern Ireland leaving.

“Merkel said that the Prime Minister should tell northern Ireland that it must stay in full alignment forever, but that even this would not eliminate customs issues.

“It was a very useful clarifying moment in al sorts of ways. If this represents a new established position, then it means a deal is essentially impossible, not just now but for ever.

“It also made clear that they are willing to torpedo the good Friday Agreement.”

BBC Political Editor Laura Kuenssberg tweeted the Number 10 source said Mr Johnson stressed to Ms Merkel the UK had put forward a reasonable new deal, but there had been no desire from the EU to engage.

She added the source said “talks in Brussels are close to breaking down, despite the fact the UK has moved a long way”.

READ MORE....
SAD!!! Gunmen Strikes Again In Kaduna Kidnap 4 And Kill 1

SAD!!! Gunmen Strikes Again In Kaduna Kidnap 4 And Kill 1



Not even more that 5 days after some unknown gunmen reportedly abducted six students and two staff of Kaduna Engravers school, they struck again on Monday, killed one person and abducted four others at Angwan Barau in Chikun local government area of the state.

SAD!!! Gunmen Strikes Again In Kaduna Kidnap 4 And Kill 1

FeshReporters News gathered that the bandits arrived in the area and shot sporadically into the air, sending panic into the minds of the residents.

According to a resident who did not give his name because of security concerns, one person was killed, while four persons, including the wife of the pastor of Godiya Baptist Church in the community, were taken away by the kidnappers.

He, however, did not say how the person was killed by the gunmen.

He gave the names of those abducted as Mrs. Jummai Ido, the wife of the Pastor of Godiya Baptist Church, Angwan Barau Udawa, Mr. Luka Auta, Mr. Sale Auta and Mr. Yakubu Audu, while Mr. Ezra Haruna was killed.

The spokesman of the Kaduna State Police Command was yet to respond to inquiries on the incident as of the time of filing this report.